We all know that discomfort is part of life, especially as we get older. We learn to accept certain levels of pain, but there is a point where you don’t have to accept the pain any more. At the Spine Institute of North America, we are familiar with different levels of pain and how people deal with them. We are going to take the next three blogs to discuss signs that your pain has moved to an unacceptable level.
- Your back hurts worse at night
- If your pain is persistent, it’s time to start documenting what it does over time. How intense is it? Where is it?
- If your back hurts more at night, when pressure has been taken off of it, you should see a doctor as soon as possible. Increased back pain at night can be a sign of a condition that needs surgery.
- Your arms and legs feel wrong
- If you experience tingling, weakness, or numbness in your extremities, that is a definite sign of a troubled spine. Go ahead and check in with your doctor and figure out what is going on.
Living with pain is not only difficult, it can mean letting whatever is going on get worse. Don’t let that happen. Contact the Spine Institute of North America today and remedy whatever is going on before it gets worse and costs more to fix. Whether you need an epidural steroid injection or endoscopic surgery, we are the nation’s experts, and we are passionate about helping people. Learn more today!