Nobody goes through life expecting to need back surgery. If you are facing the possibility, it can be overwhelming and frightening. At the Spine Insitute of North America, we offer minimally invasive spine surgery that can give you relief without requiring long recovery periods and high risk operations.
Though the procedures are minimally invasive, we know that doesn’t make surgery much less unnerving. That is why we are going to use the next few blogs to answer commonly-asked questions.
- Am I a good candidate for this type of back surgery?
- Because the field of minimally invasive surgery is growing, it can treat more and more conditions. However, there are some conditions that require traditional open-back procedures. These include tumors, infections, and advanced scoliosis.
- When you meet with us at the Institute, we will take the time to figure out which procedure suits your unique needs.
- Should I be considering surgery at all?
- As you probably will agree, surgery should be the last resort for spinal conditions. If you have been trying various solutions for half a year or more without results, surgery may be your best option.
- Like we said before, treatment needs to be tailored to each patient.
At the Spine Institute of North America, we are passionate about understanding our clients’ struggles and needs. We have the expertise and knowledge to provide lasting relief. Even if you are not sure your condition merits surgery, the best thing you can do is start a conversation with knowledgeable professionals. Contact us today to make an appointment!