Whether you are exhausted by pain management regimens or you’ve been injured in an accident, your back can reduce your life to half of what it was. That is why the Spine Institute of North America is here. We specialize in delivering relief with highly-specialized, proven procedures.
In our last blog, we explored questions about physical therapy and the reason why minimally invasive spine surgery isn’t offered in hospitals. Today, we are going to answer two more questions.
- Will my insurance cover minimally invasive spine surgery?
- Nearly all insurance carriers cover minimally invasive spine surgeries, so you can proceed with confidence.
- If you have any questions, we are ready to answer. The worst thing you can do is assume you won’t be covered and not even explore. You have many options!
- Are the different types of surgery more effective than the other?
- If you are comparing traditional back surgery and minimally invasive procedures, you will find that minimally invasive treatment is younger, and therefore has less long-term information.
- In the short-term, minimally invasive procedures are superior, because they offer shorter recovery time and lower risk. They also reduce post-operative pain. There are many good things about minimally invasive surgery!
These blogs are meant to be a jumping-off point for you in your research. If you are suffering, you deserve relief, and we are here to help you. Contact us today to start a conversation about the method that will work best for your unique condition. We have the knowledge and expertise to get you where you want to go!
Part 6 coming soon!